Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Flip all my flippers!!!

Since the beginning of time, there have been events....events that have shaped and moulded the human experience in ways that can not (and should not) be cheapened with mere words. Man goes to war, man steps on the moon (cant remember the order).....then not much happened....until now. Flip cautiously steps into the world of blog and he feels at peace. He feels that perhaps, for the first time, the rest of the world (is this a private blog?....Oh well) can share in Flip's experiences. The victories, the tragedies....mostly the tragedies. So in beginning my blog adventure I will leave you with these parting words of inspiration:

What is fear?.....blah blah blah, give flip money. Can't really remember the first part.

F.

2 comments:

#12 TBONE said...

Sweet lord! I never thought I'd see the day! Flippa how the hell did you manage to get through all those instructions and log in to ebeavs?!

Mate- its about time you got yourself a public forum. The world is now a richer place. Can't wait til you come up! (Gotta figure out what we'll do with you?)

Ro Ro is back soon too, but she is headed far north. If I can swing a trip to adelaide and catch you both at the same time that'd be great!

#12 TBONE said...

How come everyone else can manage to log there name in as #X First Surname except you?!

Flip my flippas!