Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hacked by Staq

Can I just say that the Staqsquatch is a beast. Normally when its just me and pup going toe to toe and one on one I get beaten up, bruised, injured and have my sunglasses broken. But really thats not more than being tickeled when the man with a chest like a barrell of fairy floss is playing D on you. Damn Staq! I thought you had been scant at the gym of late. Twice in the same week has me near destroyed.

The traditional Beavers' AllSt*r Weekend game this year drew its line down the map pitting the West's Tanacious, the HartThrob and TShaq (who came only from the East?) against the East's (who came from the West and North?) NVP, Mamberto, the Tang Dynasty and Staqhouse.

Booyakacha! The West was won. Meaning that the West got up, not that it was won over by the East. Like the undertaker at Wrestlemania, T is undefeated in the allstar game- get on that wicket! (When T got traded for pup, T may have then lost three games in a row, but the for the one that counted: Woooooh!).

Game 1 v West Magpies tonight. Forget about kicking ass! Lets crack some heads!

No comments: